Stark County Educational Service Center is committed to proactive, equitable, evidence informed, and coordinated prevention, wellness, and resiliency strategies that will strengthen the cognitive and emotional health of our students, families, and educators.
In partnership with district and building leadership, PBIS teams, CARE teams, community and state partners, AND students and families;
Together We Will:
- Leverage costs and trainings for shared prevention and wellness strategies between districts.
- Leverage community and state partners and funding sources.
- Leverage promising and evidence-based practices and curriculum.
- Look for opportunities to braid and simplify prevention and social emotional training, curriculum, and activities.
- Harness the power of peer to peer/student to student prevention efforts.
- Build on district and county wide communication and messaging vehicles for effective dissemination of prevention and wellness education.
For more information, contact: