The Print Shop will be CLOSED
Monday, June 20, 2022 in observance of Juneteenth
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
2800 Richville Drive SE, Massillon, OH 44646
Housed at R.G. Drage Career Technical Center - Door #5
Call 330-832-5060 for a quote
The Stark County Educational Service Center Print Shop will provide low-cost, high-quality printing, copying and design services to all areas of the educational community with the goal to enhance student learning and administrative operations.
We use industry standards in desktop publishing software including InDesign®, Photoshop®, Illustrator® and Adobe Acrobat Pro on the Macintosh® platform to create the printed materials you require. We also support your Microsoft® applications with the exception of Microsoft Publisher.
- High Quality Prints at Competitive Prices
- Customer Service
- Networking Capabilities
- FREE Delivery to Member Districts
Copying, Digital & Offset Printing
- Newsletters, flyers, brochures, calendars
- Training materials, directories
- Letterhead, envelopes, business cards, post cards
- NCR carbonless forms 2-part through 5-part
- 9 x 12 inch envelopes
- Printed tabbed dividers
- 3-Hole punch for notebooks
- Corner, saddle, or side staple
- Coil binding
• Folding • Collating • Stapling • Perforating
• Cutting • Numbering • Padding • Booklet Binding