Every school in Stark County has a child and family development center that promotes physical, emotional, behavioral, and academic success.
To develop, implement, evaluate, and sustain the CARE Team model in partnership with the Stark County community.
Coordinate & Align Resources to Engage, Empower and Educate our youth.
- We foster school and community collaboration to address each student's needs
- We promote trauma responsive and resiliency building supports for each student
- We embrace a family-friendly and culturally-sensitive approach
- We engage and empower the entire family to promote healthy development
- We leverage community resources and funding to ensure services and supports are sustainable
To implement and evaluate the effectiveness of the Ohio (Stark County) CARE Team model.
To implement a school-wide CARE Team approach in schools served through the Stark County Educational Service Center.
To provide staff development for school personnel and provider partner professionals participating in CARE Team programs through the development of a comprehensive CARE Team model.
To provide CARE Team technical assistance and consultation through coaching and a supervision model to enhance the implementation of the CARE Team service model.
To work with community systems, agencies (local, county, state, and national), school districts and for profit and non-profit organizations to invest, re-purpose and re-direct monies and/or in-kind support to promote and ensure the success of the Ohio (Stark County) CARE Team model.